We recommend styling your wardrobe and shoes by color. If you wear darker clothing such as charcoal grey or dark navy, a dark shoe such as nero (black), oxblood or chocolate are you're best bets. A mid grey or blue suit would match most appropriately with a mid color shoe such as marrone or cognac.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer shoe recrafting services?
- What color shoe should I wear?
- Which shoe should I wear to a wedding?
- How should I take care of my shoes so they'll last a lifetime?
- What's the difference between Blake stitching and Goodyear welt?
- What's the difference between your rubber and leather soled shoes? Which do you prefer?